Update March 18, 2020
With the best interest of our participants, staff and community in mind, we have cancelled all classes, meetings, and programs until April 5th, 2020. Updates will be posted if we need to extend the closure.
PCF Staff and Board
Update March 16, 2020
Spring Break 2020 Program-
Due to new guidelines from the Government, we have decided to cancel program after today, 03/16/20. Refunds for enrollment and lunches will be returned, minus today's daily fee.
First Friday Bingo on April 3, 2020 is canceled due to COVID-19 CDC recommendations!
Please keep healthy and safe!
The Dog Park is coming soon! We are currently seeking community input and support. Please click on the picture for more details.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH.
To our PCF Families, Guests and Participants,
As concern and uncertainty grows around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to reassure you that our main priority is the health and safety of PCF guests, participants and community.
As we continue to monitor the progression, our thoughts are with all of those that have been affected by the outbreak of the virus. We will continue to monitor and follow CDC guidelines.
We want you to be assured that we are working diligently to ensure that precautions are being taken to keep our guests and employees safe.
Steps we are taking:
In the event of a confirmed case, all participants/parents will be notified to monitor for possible exposure. Classes and Fun Days Programs may be canceled to prevent further exposure.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we work through this challenging situation and determine how best to continue serving our community.